Take control of your commute with Ventra.
CTA, Metra and Pace are proud to introduce the new Regional Connect Pass. which is replacing the Metra Link-Up Pass and the Pace PlusBus Pass. This new add-on pass, exclusively for Metra Monthly Pass holders, gives you unlimited rides on CTA and Pace all month long. It is your all-access pass to every corner of Chicagoland, at a greatly reduced price with no time or day restrictions.
And that's not all! Metra also rolled out the new Super Saver Pass-your ticket to a full month of unlimited Metra rides on any line, anytime, across any zone for just $100.
Everything you need to know about the new Regional Connect Pass.
- Replaces the Metra Link-Up and Pace PlusBus Passes
- Available to Metra Monthly Pass or Super Save Pass holders
- New low price of $30
- Offers unlimited rides on CTA and Pace, no day or time restrictions
- Can be purchased on the Ventra app or at all Metra ticket windows
- Available for purchase when Metra Monthly Passes are sold (between the 20th and the 5th)
How to buy the Regional Connect Pass on the Ventra app.
When you buy a Metra Monthly Pass or Super Saver Pass in the Ventra app, you'll also be able to buy a Regional Connect Pass, too. Once you have your Metra monthly pass, you'll see an option to add a Regional Connect Pass to your Ventra Card directly in the app. To use this feature, first you'll need to have a registered Ventra Card in your account.
Download the Ventra app today!